Company: Pollak Innovative Management Partners
Posted on: November 23, 2021
This position requires a candidate that is quick to learn and
has exceptional customer service skills. Essential Job
- Complete daily cleaning schedule in accordance with facility
- Floor Tech- stripping, waxing, buffing
- Follow and perform infection control procedures.
- Ensure all safety measures are used when housekeeping duties are
being performed (e.g. wet floor signs, chemicals are secured and
- Report/Restock any supplies that need to be replenished.
- Assist in the proper care and use of housekeeping equipment.
- Identify and report any equipment malfunction to supervisor.
- Report all unsafe conditions, defective equipment, and
maintenance repairs to supervisor.
- Dispense soap, paper and other housekeeping supplies.
- Attend in-service training programs for housekeeping
- Observe infection control procedures related to the Housekeeping
- Follow OSHA regulations as they pertain to the Housekeeping
- Assist with laundry duties.
- Comply with state, federal and OSHA regulations.
- Comply with all facility policies and procedures. Candidates
should be able and willing to help in any area of the housekeeping
or laundry department as needed. This position will report to the
Director of Housekeeping and Laundry and by applying for the
position you recognize that nothing in this job description
restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties or
responsibilities to this job at any time. You may be asked to help
in other areas of the building as needed for the optimal
performance of your building/department and the well-being of our
residents. **COMPETITIVE WAGES**
Keywords: Pollak Innovative Management Partners, Fort Wayne , Housekeeping Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Huntington, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!