Restaurant Supervisor - Hiring Now
Company: Eat'n Park
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Parkhurst Dining, part of the Eat'n Park Hospitality Group, is a
family owned, family run company that provides culinary, dining and
catering services to over 65 organizations and universities east of
the Mississippi. We believe that food is best when made from
scratch with locally sourced ingredients, prepared with heart, &
served with a smile. This culinary experience is uniquely and
authentically Parkhurst. If you've been searching for a place where
you can do what you love, love what you do and have room to grow,
Supervises the catering department. Ensures that day to day
operations run smoothly and according to established company
procedures. Ensures that standards are maintained for food quality,
service, sanitation, cash handling, and supervision of team
members. Assists in following established cost guidelines and
ensures compliance with established standards. May participate with
members of management in the interviewing, orientation, hiring,
training, scheduling, discipline and performance appraisals of team
members. Acts as a liaison between hourly team members and members
of management. May also be required to perform hands-on tasks as
required by the operation.
--- FREE meal during your shift
--- 20% discount on any food purchase at Eat'n Park, Hello Bistro,
The Porch, and Parkhurst Dining.
--- Paid time off
--- Management career advancement opportunities
--- Access to continuous development with Smile Universe
--- Eligibility for 401k, vision, dental and medical plans
- Supervises team members in their area of responsibility.
Consults with members of management to make changes as needed to
- Follows established Parkhurst and client policies and
procedures. Upholds standards.
- Communicates using Hospitality Imperatives guidelines and
coaches team members on their use of the hospitality
- May assist in purchasing foods and supplies.
- Maintains presence in service areas to assess customer
satisfaction levels and resolve problems. Communicates findings to
- Follows the human resource policies and procedures; Treats team
members with fairness and respect.
- Orients and trains staff. May be required to present inservice
- Communicates to staff regularly, both formally and informally;
holds team meetings to ensure staff awareness of department
activities. Assists management in keeping team members aware of any
changes in policies and procedures.
- Serves as a role model for team members by maintaining
standards for appearance, dress, attendance and professional
- Enforces safety standards with team members. Reports safety
problems to management.
- Ensures sanitation standards are enforced. Monitors cleaning
- Assist catering assistants with their duties as needed.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the management.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Lifting objects up to 50 lbs.
- Bending, reaching and grasping.
- Walking short distances.
- Exposure to high noise, heat and humidity levels.
- Standing for long periods on hard surfaces.
Eat'n Park Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer. We
focus on valuing our individual and group differences, making our
teams stronger and more engaged. Diversity and inclusion have been
a core value of ours for over 70 years.
Keywords: Eat'n Park, Fort Wayne , Restaurant Supervisor - Hiring Now, Hospitality & Tourism , Huntertown, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!