Company: Papa John's Pizza
Location: Columbia City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Shift Leader Shift Leaders/SupervisorsExciting things are
happening at Papa John's...and our career experience just keeps
getting "Better"!Papa John's Shift Leader/Supervisors are motivated
individuals with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to
build a team that works together, increase profits, and provide
superior customer service.At Papa John's we consider all of our
team members to be more than just employees! We care about you and
your development. In fact, most of our promotions come from within!
So become a part of the Papa John's family and join us as team
member.Additional InfoMinimum Age21+ years oldAdditional
- Execute cash management duties with POS and Shift Reports.
Assist in the management of adequate inventory levels using the
company's systems and guidelines to minimize loss. Manage company's
assets by ensuring the restaurant is clean, safe and organized;
complies with safety and security standards at all times
- You must be hard working, team-oriented, friendly, honest and
have great customer service skills.
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Ability to lead a team with no supervision and build an
atmosphere of teamwork, energy and fun
- Ability to work with phones, computers, fax machines and
- Ability to successfully perform the job duties of all positions
in the restaurant, including pizza delivery
- Communicate, train and promote quality standards to team
- Professionally and promptly, respond to all customer concerns
- Strive to make Papa John's a leader in its marketJob Benefits
- Food Discounts
- Flexible Hours
- Training Programs
- Opportunity for Advancement - YOU have the potential to one day
become a Franchisee!
- Along with a competitive paycheck you will work in a fun,
nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and
people skillsJob Industries
Keywords: Papa John's Pizza, Fort Wayne , Shift Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Columbia City, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!