Full Time Hostess
Company: S&L Beverages, LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
As a Fricker's hostess/greeter, you are the first and last
person the guests will see during their visit. - We are counting on
you to make sure that first impression is excellent. As the last
person they will see as they leave, it is up to you to make sure
the guests leave happy!
Your job responsibilities include:
- Greeting guests as they arrive and informing them of specials
- Thanking guests as they leave and inviting them back.
- Managing a waiting list, seating guests, bussing tables, and
- Answering phone calls
- Entering carry out orders into the POS system, suggestive
selling, ensuring orders are correct and handling money.
- Assisting servers and managers throughout the dining
- Making sure that every guest leaves happy!
What you can expect from us:
- We will present you with the knowledge and skills needed to be
- We will constantly coach, teach and train you for your
- We will provide honest, professional feedback on your
What we expect from you:
- A positive attitude.
- To be in your proper uniform and looking sharp every
- To be flexible when necessary.
- Continued effort towards your own development.
- To follow company policies and procedures.
- To be yourself and have FUN!!
-Perks and Benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Meal and clothing -discounts
- Free Birthday meal for you and your family
- Holiday Pay
- Rewards Program
- Referral Program
- Career growth opportunities
- Healthcare and prescription options for eligible employees
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work various shifts
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Do you think you have what it takes to work at the home of Fun,
Food, Sports and Spirits? If you do, click "Apply Now" and maybe
you can be a part of our Frickin' Team!
Thank you for your interest in applying with Fricker's. We are
always looking for great people and appreciate you taking the time
to complete our application. - If there are currently no immediate
hiring needs, we will keep your information on file for future
opportunities and contact qualified applicants at that time. Again,
thank you for your time.BehaviorsPreferred
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a
- Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
Keywords: S&L Beverages, LLC, Fort Wayne , Full Time Hostess, Hospitality & Tourism , Delphos, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!