Hiring Now! Wendy's Shift Leader - (Dupont)
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Ever consider running a multi million dollar business? Wendy's
is looking for qualified Shift Leader candidates to do just that!
Wendy's is the third -largest quick service hamburger chain in the
world. We serve the best hamburgers in the business at more than
5,000 restaurants throughout the United States, Canada, and various
countries and territories. Our restaurant teams are an important
part of our success. We are looking for people who have a passion
for serving fresh, quality food and providing fast, friendly
service to their customers. As a leader and role model, you will
set the tone for the fun, family environment in our restaurants. We
are currently hiring for Shift Leaders who are motivated
individuals with excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to
build a team that works well together, increase profits, and
provide superior service. If you have prior restaurant experience,
you may qualify! What You can Expect We offer some of the best
benefits in the business including:
- Great starting wage with Weekly Pay !
- Flexible Work Week - Full or Part time
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Paid vacation
- Career Advancement What We Expect From You RESPONSIBILITIES
- Solving customer complaints quickly and with a smile.
- Providing feedback to Team Members in a positive manner.
- Communicating openly and honestly with the Restaurant
- Following cash, security, inventory and labor policies and
- Maintain and enforce standard operating procedure of the
- Maintaining excellent customer satisfaction at all time
- Ability to come to work promptly and as scheduled
- Ability to take direction and work well with others
- Must perform basic mathematics
- Must be able to stand for at least an 8 hour shift and lift 35
- Repetitive standing, stooping, and bending as necessary.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in QSR or Fast-Casual
- You've already led, managed and organized a team
- Reliable Transportation
- Willing to work normal schedule of 40 hours plus per week
(including nights, weekends and some holidays)
- Strong communication skills; Must be able to multi-task
- Must have a great personality, desire to serve guests, enjoy
working as part of a team, and be upbeat and engaging
- Consent to criminal, driving and drug screening background
search Sound like you? We want to talk. Click Apply to get the
conversation started. If our needs match yours, we'll be in touch
ASAP! This Wendy's is owned and operated by Wenco.
Keywords: Wendy's, Fort Wayne , Hiring Now! Wendy's Shift Leader - (Dupont), Hospitality & Tourism , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!