Female Personal Trainer - Central YMCA
Company: YMCA of Greater Fort Wayne
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: April 9, 2021
The Central Branch YMCA is seeking engaging and attentive part-time
Female Personal Trainer to join our team.
Under the supervision of the Wellness Director, Personal Trainers
conduct personal training sessions with YMCA members.
Using approved methods and knowledge gained from education or
certification and ensuring the safety of all patrons, our Personal
Trainers will foster relationships while walking our members
through a safe and effective wellness journey.
PAY RATE DETAILS
Starting pay range: $15 - 16.25 depending on experience
Shifts Available: Central Branch YMCA 1020 Barr St., Fort Wayne, IN
or Skyline YMCA 838 Harrison St. Fort Wayne, IN 46802
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Reliable transportation to attend work.
- Must have 40-80 hours of personal training experience.
- Must have a four-year degree in Exercise Science, PE, or other
health-related field or certification as a personal trainer.
- Valid certifications include: YMCA, NSCA, ACE, ACSM, AFAA, or
- Must be able to maintain certifications and other training
requirements for the position as outlined.
- Able to fulfill all demands and skills in spirit, mind, and
body for personal trainers in accordance to YMCA standards.
- Positive, service-oriented attitude serving diverse members in
regard to age, abilities, ethnicity, gender, race, economic status,
- Team player willing to contribute to the culture, mission, and
values of the YMCA
- Free individual membership at all YMCA of Greater Fort Wayne
facilities (Allen, Whitley, Wells counties); part-time staff have
the opportunity for a small cost to add additional eligible
- Voluntary 403b Retirement Savings Account
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: YMCA of Greater Fort Wayne, Fort Wayne , Female Personal Trainer - Central YMCA, Human Resources , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!