Human Resource Business Partner
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The Human Resources Business Partner will be responsible for
leading the people strategy for a non-union food manufacturing
company located in Northern Ohio, a small river town with great way
of life and excellent leadership.
This position will provide day to day support to the site and have
leadership responsibility in organizational design, recruitment,
employee relations, training and development and talent management.
This position reports to an HR Manager within the supply chain
segment and partners closely with the business. This is an
opportunity for the HR professional who wants the experience to be
more active in the plant, and grow into leadership - make it your
- Partners with site leadership to develop and implement HR
strategies and initiatives aligned with overall business and
- Identify and be proactive on resource needs, recruitment,
selection and onboarding processes. Partner with talent acquisition
team on exempt hiring and own hourly recruitment. Conducts
orientation programs for new employees.
- Support current and future business needs through development,
engagement, retention. Develops, proposes and administers approved
wage and salary programs including job analysis; job descriptions;
job evaluation. Enhance overall communication across the
- Utilize data analytics to drive key decision making.
Analyzes hiring, turnover, retention, talent management
trends and make recommendations for improvement.
- Partner with business to assess training and development needs
for the plant/region. Ensure implementation of needed
- Day to day tasks can include payroll administration,
recruitment and employee relations.
- Partner with other HRBP’s across the network, work on
organization wide projects and focus on continuous
- Drive annual performance review process to ensure reviews are
completed timely and accurately. Discusses performance with
leadership team as a means of identifying future growth potential
and supporting succession planning process.
- Responsible for assuring that the business segment is in
compliance with laws relative to wages and hours, employee
relations, employee benefits, employment opportunities and other
related employment laws; acts as consultant within the corporation
in interpreting the administration of the laws; seeks assistance
from Corporate HR Director and legal counsel as appropriate.
- BS degree in Human Resources.
- At least two years of human resources experience.
Certification is preferred.
- Excelling in cross functional team environment. Excellent
- Sound knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
- Requires strong verbal and written communication skills, as
well as effective presentation skills to be able to communicate
effectively and professionally with all levels of
- Must be comfortable working in a manufacturing plant setting
and walking the production floor, interacting with all levels of
Our client offers relocation assistance, competitive salary and
outstanding company benefits!
Keywords: Job Juncture, Fort Wayne , Human Resource Business Partner, Human Resources , Defiance, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!