Human Resources Business Partner
Company: Trelleborg Sealing Solutions (TSS)
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Summary of role: The HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is
responsible for aligning business objectives with designated
management teams and employees. The position serves as a consultant
to management on human resource-related issues. The successful HRBP
acts as an employee champion and change agent. The role assesses
and anticipates HR-related needs with a focus on continuous
improvement of HR related systems. While this position has no
direct supervisory responsibilities, it does serve as a coach and
mentor for other positions in the department.Tasks and
- Staffing: Coordinate and assist managers with staffing plans.
Manage all aspects of recruiting, onboarding and termination
processes ensuring compliance with all state and federal
legislation. Drive internship programs for multiple departments as
a pipeline of talent.
- Benefits Administration: Working closely with internal HR team,
deliver annual enrollment options. Serve as a resource for all
benefits inquiries including health, dental and life insurance,
STD, LTD, FSA, HSA, 401K, holidays and PTO.
- Policies and Procedures: Collaborate with internal HR team to
administer consistent procedures.
- Systems and Records: Maintain employee records, data and
reporting with the highest degree of confidentiality and in
accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- HRIS/Reporting: Maintain accurate and compliant employee and
reporting information in all HR systems and files including ERP
system, payroll system, external employee databases like benefits
and insurance, and all HR employee databases used to report and
support managers and supervisors.
- Employment Law: Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal
requirements related to day-to-day management of employees,
reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Seeks
guidance from HR Director/legal as needed.
- Employee Relations: Serve as primary contact for employee
complaints. Coordinate investigations and make recommendations
regarding appropriate resolution. Support supervisors and managers
in handling conflict and facilitating difficult conversations.
- Employee Engagement: Proactively solicit feedback from
employees and managers in an effort to develop and maintain a high
performing culture. Champion the annual engagement survey and
actively participate in the development/implementation of action
plans relevant to the results. Drive accountability and a healthy
association to conflict. Promote company pride and overall culture
with the objective of continually reducing employee turnover while
enhancing overall engagement.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Promote diversity as a way to
accelerate business. Educate business partners on the benefits of
diversity and inclusion.
- Training and Performance Management: Assist with
coordinating/developing training plans as needed. Manage annual
review process for designated areas and assist in performance
management including both compensation/incentives and
- Manage the vehicle incentive program.
- Other tasks and projects as necessaryEducation and Experience:
- 4 year degree in Business, Human Resources, Communications or
- Minimum 5 years work experience in Human Resources
- Demonstrated experience successfully recruiting both exempt and
- Desired, Advanced HR coursework or certification(s)Competences:
- Knowledge of HR principles and best practices
- Knowledge of federal/state laws and regulations
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to exercise sound judgment
- Ability to productively and amicably confront conflict
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and competing priorities
in an environment of constant interruptions
- Ability to gain the trust, respect and confidence of employees
- Ability to coordinate, train and lead
- Experience maintaining strict confidence regarding sensitive,
protected and/or confidential information
- Advanced change management skills
- Positive attitude
- Acute attention to detail
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft OfficeApplication: Apply Here
Please right click the link to open in new tab
Keywords: Trelleborg Sealing Solutions (TSS), Fort Wayne , Human Resources Business Partner, Human Resources , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...