Arrears Technical Clerk
Company: Indy Gov
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Arrears Technical ClerkPrintArrears Technical
ClerkSalary$58,500,000.00 AnnuallyLocation46204, INJob TypeFull
TimeDepartmentMarion County ProsecutorJob Number00000
- BenefitsPosition ResponsibilitiesArrears Technical Clerk
PositionJob Title: Arrears Technical ClerkAgency: Marion County
Prosecutor's Office, Child Support Division251 E. Ohio Street,
Indianapolis, IN 46204Reports to: Arrears Supervisor, Child Support
DivisionStarting Salary: $30,000.00 per year and benefits (40 hours
per week)Purpose / Scope: To provide prompt and courteous service
to staff by researching, calculating, and updating support payment
records. Responsible for entering and amending ISETS for payment
accuracy, working reports, and files for IRS, Credit Bureau, Lien
Submissions, court hearings, other agencies, local enforcement and
the public.Work Environment: Duties conducted primarily in the
office with some meetings and/or tasks to be conducted outside the
office. Work hours will primarily be Monday through Friday from
8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. with an hour for lunch.Qualifications and
Skills Required: High school diploma or equivalent required. Must
be able to work with deputy prosecutors, administrative staff, and
all office employees. Basic computer knowledge, excellent
communication skills, team working skills, and the ability to
follow directions and meet deadlines are a must. The ability to
work quickly and accurately under pressure as well as prioritize
and organize workload are required. Must also have adequate typing
skills and pass a math skills test during interview process.
Individual must be a Marion County Resident at time of hire or
willing to relocate within six (6) months after being hired to
Marion County.NOTE: The math test given, must be successfully
passed during the interview process in order to be considered for
the position.Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Research, update and certify arrears orders and balances using
various computer systems as well as the documents and information
in the file
- Research and prepare Pay History Details for use in office,
court, other agency, or public.
- Create accounts and modify support orders in ISETS.
- Enter codes for payment distribution, medical insurance and
calculation verification codes in ISETS as required.
- Process undistributed funds on accounts
- Complete necessary adjustment requests via the Child Support
- Place and release holds on accounts
- Prepare tax appeal packets for State Hearings
- Follow directions and promptly respond to requests by
Supervisors and Deputy Prosecutors.
- Accurately complete all work and or reports with the deadlines
set by the supervisor.
- Provide accurate and complete documentation of any work with
notes in ISETS and the file.
- Provide back-up to the section as needed as well as contribute
to the effective and efficient daily operations of the Child
Support Division through increased knowledge and understanding of
the entire division.
- Participate in training events, section meetings, as well as
contribute to the planning, goals and objectives of the
- Abide by all policies and procedures set forth in the Marion
County Prosecutor's Office Personnel Policies and Procedures
- Ensure that all work is completed in strict compliance with all
applicable local, state, federal and IRS laws and regulations.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Indy Gov, Fort Wayne , Arrears Technical Clerk, IT / Software / Systems , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!