Company: Steel Dynamics, Inc.
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Software Engineer Brief Description: Develop and support the
engineering and business systems used by New Millennium Building
Systems. Job Duties:
- Analyze business problems or challenges and propose software
- Review, analyze, and modify software applications including
requirements gathering, documenting, coding, testing, debugging,
- Carry out assigned programming tasks.
- Provides user support of software applications (including bug
fixes, report writing, data alteration, etc.) Requirements:
- BS Degree in Computer Science or Related Field
- Organization, Task Completion, Logical Thinking, Analysis
- Full stack Windows application development in an enterprise
environment with C# and the .NET Framework using a Service-Oriented
- working understanding of SQL DML and DDL on Microsoft SQL
- Strong math skills (trigonometry, vector analysis, linear
- Ability to work with an Agile team or independently.
- Ability to define requirements and acceptance criteria.
Keywords: Steel Dynamics, Inc., Fort Wayne , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!