Company: Lincoln National Corporation
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Company: Lincoln Financial
Alternate Locations: Atlanta, GA (Georgia); Charlotte, NC (North Carolina); Fort Wayne, IN (Indiana); Greensboro, NC (North Carolina); Hartford, CT (Connecticut); Omaha, NE (Nebraska); Philadelphia, PA (Pennsylvania); Radnor, PA (Pennsylvania)
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 250 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer s lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $253 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2017.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America by Forbes magazine, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
This ServiceNow Developer will consult/analyze and deliver on more complex assignments/projects for his/her assigned area(s) of application development responsibility. S/he will also act as a resource and develop more complex innovative business solutions by creating new applications, modifying existing applications and providing post production support. S/he will deliver more complex business application software solutions following the system development life cycle process.
- Analyzes increasingly complex systems specifications of existing programs to determine requirements.
- Analyzes, designs, codes, debugs, integrates and tests increasingly complex software application solutions for systems.
- Communicates effectively with internal stakeholders and management.
- Consults and/or participates in the requirements, design and coding walkthroughs to ensure the development of quality solutions.
- Creates increasingly complex technical specifications from business requirements/business specifications.
- Defines detailed development tasks, task dependencies and estimates to complete work.
- Determines how existing applications, systems, databases, interfaces and/or hardware can interact to meet new and emerging enterprise initiatives.
- Documents increasingly complex programs and procedures.
- Identifies potential application solutions by understanding increasingly complex business/technical problems and opportunities.
- Investigates and resolves increasingly complex problems including providing support for production systems in a timely manner.
- Partners with internal stakeholders to ensure that systems are designed, developed and implemented from a business point of view.
- Prepares and/or generates test data.
- Proactively identifies problems and presents/develops solutions
- Provides input and validates increasingly complex project plans, test plans and implementation plans.
- Researches, develops, implements and maintains increasingly complex business application solutions.
- Tests increasingly complex program changes thoroughly to ensure accuracy.
4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's)in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Systems, Information Technology or Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience (Minimum Required)
- 3 - 5+ Years experience in application development that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position (Required)
- Experience wokring in current version of ServiceNow (London or Kingston)
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Broad experience in governance, risk and control module or vulnerability, software asset management, event management (Preferred) #LI-AY1
This position may be subject to Lincoln s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group ( LFG ) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling .
Keywords: Lincoln National Corporation, Fort Wayne , ServiceNow Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!