Internal Reviewer and Liaison
Company: Damar Services, LLC
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Internal Reviewer and LiaisonRemarkable People We Are a Remarkable
TeamAt Damar, our people are remarkable. Our staff are dedicated to
serving our clients to achieve remarkable results. We are a diverse
team of men and women with a wide range of skills and experiences
interested in careers that matter.We are currently seeking a
talented, motivated and detail oriented individuals to join our
highly skilled team. The Internal Reviewer and Liaison is
responsible for conducting reviews of lapses of compliance to
organization policies, oversight and licensing guidelines, or best
practices within Damar programs. The Internal Reviewer and Liaison
will facilitate communication between the organization and
investigatory or oversight entities as needed. The Internal
Reviewer and Liaison will support staff to ensure compliance
requirements are understood and that required compliance
activities, e.g. trainings, plans of improvement, corrective
actions, or risk mitigation activities, are completed.Quality
Services/High Quality Staff
- Investigates allegations of abuse, neglect, and/or exploitation
of clients to determine if abusive or unsafe conditions exist.
- Acts as the agency liaison with oversight entities such as CPS
and APS as well as police departments regarding external
- Support the Damar HR department, as requested, in the review of
incidents that result in staff injury requiring medical treatment
and follow up.
- Facilitates Root Cause Analysis, as necessary, regarding
incidents and injuries of a significant nature.
- Contributes to the development of corrective action plans.
- Provides implementation and training support of corrective
action plans to programs; monitors those plans in conjunction with
management and leadership teams.
- Works in conjunction with Learning and Development, HR, and
program leadership regarding appropriate staff support and follow
- Facilitate regular reviews of incidents with agency
- Supports PQI activities and initiatives by providing timely
- Identifies and escalates issues appropriately to the Director
of Quality and Compliance.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures as defined in the
Employee Handbook and Damar Operational Policies and Procedures
- Takes pride and ownership in Damars facilities and assigned
- Attends mandatory staff meeting and other meetings as
- Completes and updates mandatory training and other licensure
related items in a timely manner.
- Ability to provide training to Damar staff as assigned.
- Maintains documentation that is accurate and legible.
- Completes incident reports, including reporting any suspected
exploitation, abuse, or neglect of a client.
- Ensures that the agency meets its quality improvement,
evaluation and reporting requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Financial Responsibilities
- Seeks the best use of materials, equipment and staff to
maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Acts as a good steward of Damar and/or client finances.External
- Creates and maintains positive relationships with other
industry members, agencies, community leaders, and funding
- Respects the culture, diversity and rights of all clients,
their families and the community.
- Shows initiative by identifying solutions to work towards
improving stakeholder satisfaction.Growth and Transformation
- Prioritizes duties in a manner consistent with organizational
objectives and growth.Education: Bachelors degree.Experience:
- Minimum of two years of relevant work experience including
health care or social services administration, management, project
management, or data analytics.
- Relevant applied experience related to the treatment of
individuals with developmental disabilities who have emotional or
behavioral issues preferred.Equipment Familiarity: Proficient in
Microsoft Office Suite, with intermediate skills in Excel, Word,
and PowerPoint. Microsoft Access experience desired.Certifications,
Licenses or Special Training:
- Familiarity with Indiana Administrative Code (IAC), CARF, or
COA a plus.
- Must meet and maintain background screening requirements for
all Damar Programs as detailed in policy 1.HR.02 Pre-Employment and
Employee Background Checks.
- Valid Indiana drivers license and driving record that meets
eligibility requirements of Damars insurance carrier (for all
positions requiring driving). Successful completion of
pre-employment drug screen and physical required. Abilities:
- Ability to follow and execute specific verbal and written
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively, both verbally and
in writing across all areas of the organization.
- Ability to present and interact with the highest level of
business leaders ability to build strong business partnerships is
- Ability to promote and maintain positive interaction with all
internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong leadership skills with a collaborative and team-oriented
- Ability to collect and analyze data.
- Ability to streamline procedures and create systems for
smoother work flow.
- Project management skills with a proven track record of
defining priorities and ensuring that resources, capabilities and
processes are in place to deliver project objectives.
- Therapeutic Crisis Intervention (TCI) certification is
preferred but not requiredID: 2019-3855 External Company Name:
Damar Services, Inc. External Company URL: www.damar.org Street:
6067 Decatur Boulevard
Keywords: Damar Services, LLC, Fort Wayne , Internal Reviewer and Liaison, Other , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!