Are you a enthusiastic, motivated Software Developer interested
in an opportunity to work in the Fort Wayne, IN area? Then join our
team and contribute to programs that save lives and enable the
freedoms we enjoy.
We are looking for Software Engineer to help with the continued
results of our products, and development of next generation
systems. Every day at Raytheon Intelligence & Space, our
extraordinary engineers are empowered for excellence and inspired
to invent in an inclusive environment where work-life balance is an
elegant solution, not a slogan.
Typical job functions for Software Engineer include:
• Participation on collaborative, cross-disciplined integrated
product teams, often employing agile software development
techniques and resources to plan, design, develop, test, and
integrate complex software and systems solutions.
• Being responsible for some or all of a Software product,
contributing as a software team member.
• Responsibilities spanning the full lifecycle of product
development, from architecture and design, through integration,
test, and field support.
• Working in an Engineering organization with the highest
software engineering process maturity level as recognized by the
Software Engineering Institute.
• Minimum 2 years of Professional Software development
• Experience with C, C++, Java, or other computer languages.
• U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will
require the ability to access US only data systems
• Must have a BS / BA with a major in Software Engineering,
Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering,
Math, or other related field.
• Must be able to acquire SECRET Clearance within first year of
• Experience with Agile lifecycle process including Scrum,
Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development
• Experience with real-time operating systems (RTOS), embedded
programming, processor/board architecture and design.
• Experience with some or all phases of software development:
architecture, design, implementation, testing, and system
• Experience in Communications (Radios) or Electronic Warfare
• MS / MA with a major in Software Engineering, Computer
Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, or
other related field.
Raytheon Intelligence & Space is a developing provider of
integrated sensor, communication and electronic warfare systems
giving military compels accurate and timely actionable information
for the network-centric battlefield. You will continue your career
working on cutting-edge technology by day, while in your free time
you can have perfect work-life balance in this family-friendly
small-town feel for a city its size.
We offer extensive reward and recognition programs in
compensation, career development, health care, educational
assistance, maternal and paternal leave, flexible work schedules,
child/adult backup care, 401(k), paid holidays and paid time off.
In addition, this position is eligible for relocation
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
protected Veteran status. SDL2017