Lead Digital Designer
Company: Wunderman Thompson
Posted on: April 10, 2021
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious
brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology
company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global
scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer
experience. We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the
world;---our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse
perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical
capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep
expertise across the entire customer journey, including
communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production,
and technology. We have a great opportunity for a seasoned Lead
Digital Designer at Wunderman Thompson Belgium to up our user
experience, user interface and digital design work for our clients.
In this role, you will lead, inspire & support a client focused
design team. You will combine your own design skills and knowledge
in challenging projects and campaigns while supporting and coaching
the team. You will also participate in client meetings concerning
user experience and digital design concepts & design-driven
projects. We expect you to balance conceptual and creative design
with knowledge of design systems in a production environment. KEY
- You'll need to transform a creative brief to a usable but
attractive digital interface.
- You'll create digital experiences, such as websites and apps
next to digital campaign materials like landing pages, mailings and
- You are able to deliver brand consistent, yet exciting
- Besides being a graphic wizard, you are also focused on
usability and functionality and are able to apply your dual skills
in the field.
- You need to push the boundaries of a concept with innovative
- You define, set-up and follow-up design systems
- You make sure your team has the right capabilities and that you
assign the right people to the right jobs
- You work closely together with all other specialities such as
creatives, client services, strategy, customer experience and
development, and foremost with our clients.
- You make sure people in your team are heard and you represent
the team in meetings WHO YOU ARE?
- A talented digital designer (5+ years' experience) with a keen
eye for detail.
- You can push the boundaries of a concept with great
- You can look at your work from the point of view of a consumer
to make sure the message comes across.
- You know when to break the rules---.and when to stay on
- A strong sense of design theory, user experience and user
interface design are critical.
- You are a people person, who loves to work as a team and you
feel comfortable enough to take the lead.
- A good set of communication skills are given to you by
- You are a driven and dynamic person and you can enthuse other
- You can present your and your team's work and discuss the
design decisions made.
- You master either Dutch or French and can express yourself in
English fluently. WHAT YOU LOVE?
- Design, design, and well yeah; design.
- Building digital experiences and making brands stand out.
- Always adding a sparkle to all types of digital design.
- Creative thinking within a design process, together with a team
or a client.
- To inspire and enthuse people around you.
- To scale up great digital design in design systems and
production environments WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
- Leading a multi-disciplined team of UX and UI designers
- Formulating a vision on digital design in a creative
- Overviewing all digital design tracks
- Reporting to the head of digital
- Working hand in hand with development, creatives and strategy
to make Wunderman Thompson the leading hub in "all things design"
- A--competitive salary with fringe benefits
- Ambitious and highly creative clients
- A team of experienced advertising grandmasters and young
- Opportunities for your further training and career At Wunderman
Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse,
equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed,
valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As
leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our
responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our
greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment
inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as
well as the clients and communities we serve. We rely on legitimate
interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under
the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for
employment.-- When you click the "Submit Application" button above,
this will send all the information you have added above to
Wunderman Thompson. Before you do this, we think it's a good idea
your personal data when you apply for a role with us, and, how you
can update the information you have provided us with or how to
Keywords: Wunderman Thompson, Fort Wayne , Lead Digital Designer, Other , Antwerp, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!