Company: Amedisys Home Health Services
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: June 10, 2021
What You Will Do
As an account executive you will build and maintain professional
relationships with key referral sources. In this role, you will
generate patient referrals by helping physicians and referral
sources understand the benefit of quality patient care at home. You
will serve as a "patient advocate," following the patients referred
and working with the clinicians through a team based approach along
with the referring clinician to ensure quality outcomes. As an
account executive you will develop strategic plans to successfully
manage and grow accounts and market share.
- Forecast needs, set priorities and execute business
- Set and achieve goals for sales revenues.
- Meet with and present the benefits of patient care at home to
physicians and other referral sources in the medical
- Grow market share by obtaining referrals and increased
participation in the Amedisys program.
- Communicate effectively with all members of the health care
- Regularly meets and informs the operational team, clinical
team, and business development team of new patient referrals and
receives updates regarding the referred patients.
Must meet one (1) of the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree with one (1 ) year successful experience in
healthcare, business development, or related industry.
- Successful previous experience in business development,
outreach or healthcare related role.
- Experience in Home Health or healthcare business
Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
employees and applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy,
marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability,
military status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or
carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Keywords: Amedisys Home Health Services, Fort Wayne , Account Executive, Other , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!