Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Color Concentrates, Masterbatches
We are working with a company that is expanding their operations
and starting a new Color Concentrate and Masterbatch business in
Northeast Indiana. You will be a key part of their team, and
will manage the lab and technical aspects of the operation.
This custom manufacturer is looking for someone with laboratory
experience and skills in custom color concentrate and masterbatch
- Manage key development projects for customers
and ensure timely completion.
- Ensure appropriate tests/QC checks are
- Training and coaching of the technical
- Ensure that all color concentrates and
masterbatches are manufactured according to standard procedures and
that all quality processes are followed.
- Involved with continuous
- Provide positive reinforcement and feedback to
other related duties and responsibilities as assigned by
supervision or management.
Education and Experience:
years of technical experience in color concentrate manufacturing
and/or masterbatch manufacturing.
- Strong understanding of color measuring
- Strong experience with various polymers and
what pigments and additives are used to accomplish customer
years establishing test criteria for polymer physical
characteristics and performance.
- Supervision experience
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Fort Wayne , Lab Manager, Other , Huntington, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!