Company: AmeriGas Propane, Inc.
Posted on: June 11, 2021
When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG!
Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation’s premiere propane company,
serving over 1.5 million residential, commercial, industrial and
motor fuel propane customers. Together, over 6,500 dedicated
professionals will deliver over 1 billion gallons of propane from
1,800+ distribution points across the United States.
Under the direction of the Regional Logistics Manager, the
incumbent will oversee the terminal inventory; complete daily and
month end inventory reports; unload propane rail cars; oversee
loading of trucks; do maintenance and repairs in the terminal while
operating a safe working environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Take daily temperature, pressure and liquid
level readings of the storage tanks and record
• Complete a daily inventory report using
• Complete a month end inventory report using
• Spot and unload propane rail cars, and be able
to load rail cars if applicable
• Oversee the loading of LPG trucks and be able
to unload LPG trucks
• Complete rail car and truck paper work
• Perform facility and equipment maintenance and
• Assist in achieving the terminal operations
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
by the Regional Logistics Manager
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
• Computer experience using Microsoft Excel
Education and Experience:
• High School education or equivalent
• Previous propane rail car and truck experience
AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, sex, national origin, disability, age, gender
identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally
protected class in its practices.
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be willing to
submit to a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background
check. Successful applicants shall be required to pass a
pre-employment drug screen as a condition of employment, and if
hired, shall be subject to substance abuse testing in accordance
with AmeriGas policies. As a federal contractor that engages in
safety-sensitive work, AmeriGas cannot permit employees in certain
positions to use medical marijuana, even if prescribed by an
authorized physician. Similarly, applicants for such
positions who are actively using medical marijuana may be denied
hire on that basis.
Keywords: AmeriGas Propane, Inc., Fort Wayne , Terminal Operator, Other , Lima, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!