Company: AmeriGas Propane, Inc.
Posted on: June 11, 2021
When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG!
Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation’s premiere propane company,
serving over 2 million residential, commercial, industrial and
motor fuel propane customers. Together, our 8,500 dedicated
professionals will deliver 1.5 billion gallons of propane from
1,400 distribution points across the United States.
Job Summary (Purpose):
The Operations Coordinator supports field operations performing a
variety of administrative and operational duties for their assigned
locations. Responsibilities may include inventory duties,
processing procurement transactions, assisting Customer Experience
Advocates, handling the permit process and other duties in support
of operations as necessary.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work with a large
degree of accuracy
- Demonstrates high professional and personal standards; handles
confidential information appropriately
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acts as an administrative liaison with the area operations
coordinator as necessary
- Is responsible for entering inventory counts (propane,
bobtails, appliances and other assets) into SAP as well as
recording inventory transfers
- Assists external customer experience advocates by retrieving
information and documents as needed from the location’s files
- Responsible for picking up permits from the township, county or
local office for assigned districts
- Processes the ordering and receiving of goods for the district
such as office supplies, parts and fittings, uniforms, appliances
etc. for all locations in the Area.
- Responsible for handling the mail for the assigned
- May perform a variety of operational duties to contribute to
the success of the operation
- Other duties as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to multi-task across multiple locations
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
Education and Experience Required:
- High School diploma required
- 2 years’ experience in an office setting required
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be able
to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background
check. AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Successful applicants shall be required to pass a pre-employment
drug screen as a condition of employment, and if hired, shall be
subject to substance abuse testing in accordance with AmeriGas
policies. As a federal contractor that engages in safety-sensitive
work, AmeriGas cannot permit employees in certain positions to use
medical marijuana, even if prescribed by an authorized physician.
Similarly, applicants for such positions who are actively
using medical marijuana may be denied hire on that basis.
Keywords: AmeriGas Propane, Inc., Fort Wayne , Operations Coordinator, Other , Lima, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!