Company: Manifold Services, Inc.
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Do you have an outgoing, friendly personality, and
enjoy helping others? Are you a motivated self-starter,
who takes pride in the work you do? If you answered yes
to both of these questions, then we want to hear
West Wind Apartments is currently looking for a
seasonal Pool Monitor/Attendant who will
promote our apartment community; keeping our residents safe and
happy by monitoring the pool and sundeck areas on a scheduled
basis. The Pool Monitor must be willing to work as
a team member, while assisting the Manager as needed, as well as
the residents, in a polite and professional manner. The right
candidate will have experience in a customer service environment
and have the ability to remain calm, friendly, and professional
while interacting with guests.
- Maintaining a professional appearance as a company
representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Monitoring activities in the swimming and sundeck areas to
prevent accidents, and provide a safe environment to
- Reporting any broken equipment.
- Checking resident's identification to ensure they live at our
- Enforcing the rules of the pool area to prevent accidents and
provide a safe environment to our residents
- Additional duties as assigned by the Manager.
Due to the nature of our business and the resulting
organizational structure, it is essential that all employees be
willing and able to perform functions in a number of different
This includes, but is not limited to the
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to meet physical requirements and access all
areas necessary to perform job duties, such as climbing ladders and
stairs; walking, kneeling, standing, squatting, twisting and
bending for long periods of time.
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather
conditions, tolerating temperatures above 90
- Ability to read and follow instructions, warnings,
- Must possess a dependable means of transportation and valid
Although the Pool Monitor position is a temporary
seasonal position, there are often times opportunities for
obtaining a more permanent role for qualified applicants.
This might just be the stepping stone to a bright future with our
company. We love to promote from within!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively
seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates
and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national
origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Manifold Services, Inc., Fort Wayne , Pool Monitor, Other , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!