Company: Heritage Home Care
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Heritage believes each employee makes a significant contribution
in enhancing the quality of life for our clients and enabling the
success of the organization. Employee contributions are not limited
by assigned job responsibilities. Therefore, this job description
is designed to outline essential functions, qualifications, and job
scope, but not to limit the employee to the identified
responsibilities. It is Heritage's expectation that each individual
will be flexible in offering their services to ensure the highest
quality of care to our clients.
The Office Manager is a part of the leadership team and
responsible the overall day to day operations of each Branch. The
Office Manager will work closely with the Clinical Manager and/or
Administrator to ensure compliance to all payer COPs and compliance
with the company processes and procedures.
- Heritage (operated by HCF Management Inc.) exists to care for
our clients, such that, regular attendance and punctuality are
essential to provide quality care.
- Commitment to HCF Family of Companies Vision, Values, and
- Must be in good physical condition as the position requires the
ability to stand on one's feet throughout the day.
- Must be able to complete performance requirements independently
while using good judgment as well as have the ability to
harmoniously work with others.
- Must be able to read, write and understand the English
- High School Graduate or GED
- Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft
- Medical terminology
- Basic office skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good people skills and professional appearance
- Exceptional communication skills with focus on quality patient
care and customer satisfaction
- Is flexible, cooperative, team player in fulfilling all
- Promote exemplary customer service to physicians, facility
personnel, patient and patient family at all times.
- Maintains clinical records, including tracking of documentation
required for billing within agency timelines.
- Runs reports for the Clinical Manager and/or Administrator to
monitor branch operations.
- Review of all contracted therapy invoices for accuracy on a
- Acts as a branch spokesman and representative to the
- Assist Clinical Manager and/or Administrator with the
coordination and completion of all branch related proper onboarding
and new hire orientation.
- Assists with assigned human resources duties.
- Organize and facilitate interdisciplinary team meetings.
- Maintenance of home health aide schedules.
- Assist with answering of phones and providing back-up for other
administrative positions in the branch.
- Maintains confidentiality with employee, client, and company
sensitive information in compliance with all regulatory
requirements including HIPAA.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and
- Performance other duties as assigned by Administrator.
Keywords: Heritage Home Care, Fort Wayne , Office Manager, Other , Lima, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!