Company: The Laurels of Dekalb
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Laurels of Dekalb -
Do you enjoy keeping things neat and tidy? If you have a passion
for maintaining a safe, home-like environment for residents, we
have an excellent opportunity for you!
At Laurel Health Care Company, we take care of you too, with an
attractive benefit package including Competitive pay, Life
Insurance, 401K with matching funds, Health insurance.
In addition, we will help you advance your career with tuition
reimbursement, discounts and other support.
You will join an experienced, hard-working team that values
communication and strong teamwork abilities.
The Laundry/Aide provides laundry services to provide a safe,
sanitary, comfortable and homelike environment for residents, staff
and the public. Laundry services help enhance the quality of life
- Cleans linens to department procedures and cleaning
- Takes appropriate actions to secure housekeeping supplies out
of reach of residents at all times.
- Disposes of trash and waste, including bio-hazardous waste and
other materials that require special handling, only in accordance
with facility policies and procedures.
- Post signs indicating safety hazard any time housekeeping
activities pose environmental hazards to staff, residents, visitors
or others in the facility.
- Uses personal protective equipment when at risk of exposure to
blood or other potentially hazardous body fluids.
- Is cross trained to perform duties in Housekeeping
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum high school diploma or general education degree
- Prefer one year experience as a Housekeeper
Keywords: The Laurels of Dekalb, Fort Wayne , Laundry Aide, Other , Butler, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!