Full-time & Part-time Opportunities Available!!
Day and Evening Opportunities Available!!
Bring your heart to work! Caring people make the difference at
American Senior Communities!
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the
core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only
form the acronym CARE, they are our guiding principles and create
the framework for all of our relationships with customers, team
members, families and the community at large.
We are committed to the safety and health of our team members,
residents and families we serve. As such, ASC is proud to have
implemented a mandatory vaccination policy, requiring COVID-19
vaccination(s) for all employees, including contracted third-party
staff, and new hires effective August 1, 2021. In accordance with
our mission to compassionately serve every resident with quality
care and excellence, we firmly believe that vaccinating all
employees is essential for our customer's safety and health. Should
you have any questions regarding this, please speak with your
recruiting contact directly.
The Company understands and respects that a limited number of
candidates may have personal reasons for not receiving the vaccine.
As such, we are asking those candidates who wish to request an
exemption from being required to be vaccinated, submit a request
for their exemption through their Executive Director once
Proudly serving our customers for almost 20 years with a long
history of excellent outcomes, ASC is Indiana owned and operated.
We take great pride in our heritage, incorporating Hoosier
hospitality in all that we do. We value our customers because they
are our teachers, coaches, neighbors and family.
Our commitment to our team:
- PayActiv - Hourly employees have immediate access up to 50% of
your earned pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available - Plans starting as
low as $20 a week
- Employees can access convenient telehealth services
- Tuition Assistance and up to $500 for certifications
- RecogNation platform - recognizes employees who embody our
Culture of Care by doing the right thing at the right time, the
right way for the right reason.
- Workforce Chaplains: Confidential, non-denomination resource
available for anyone in the ASC family
- Free Meal during shift
- Paid ServSafe Training & ACF Certification
- Paid Certified Dietary Manager Certification
- Employee Referral Program - get paid to refer a friend to join
- Pathogen Reducing Air Purification devices in corridors and
common areas to help combat COVID-19
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at
American Senior Communities?
- Making a difference in the lives of the residents we serve by
providing them care and compassion.
- Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping
onboard new teammates.
- Takes resident meal orders as they are seated.
- Assists in preparation of meal items.
- Communicates effectively with the Culinary Manager throughout
shift as needed to best meet needs of the residents.
- Prior food service, restaurant, or hotel experience preferred,
but not required
- Customer Service focused and the ability to demonstrate the
core values listed above is a must!
About our Senior Living Division
Our Senior Living Division offers team members the opportunity
to advance their career while working in a fast paced and rewarding
environment. We take pride in offering our residents more than just
a place to rest their head. As a member of the Senior Living
division, you will have the opportunity to use your skills to
enhance the lifestyles of our residents and help them explore their
passions. Our whole-person centered care focuses on nurturing the
physical, emotional, mental, social and spiritual well-being of our
residents. The hands-on experience you will gain allows you the
opportunity to create meaningful relationships with your team and
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority
/ Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.