Job Developer (Contingent - Up to 20 hours/week)
Company: Harbor Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Harbor is seeking a contingent (as needed/up to 20 hours per
week) Job Developer that provides job development services to
clients linked with funding sources (i.e., BWC, BVR, JFS), such as
contacting employers and actively developing job opportunities for
clients. Provides job coaching services as applicable.
- Markets products (potential employees, Harbor services) and
vocational services to employers.
- Provides good employee/employer matches through job analysis
and employee interest.
- Provides job development, job seeking skills training, and
follow along services.
- May provide job coaching services as applicable.
- Provides job contact information for employer data base and
works collaboratively with job development team.
- Types documentation in the format appropriate and acceptable to
- In providing billable services, fulfills or exceeds unit
expectations established by Harbor.
- Keeps current with trends and developments related to essential
job competencies, and demonstrates continued growth.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business preferred, plus 1
year Sales/Marketing experience. In lieu of Bachelor's degree, may
substitute Associate's degree plus 1 year vocational rehabilitation
experience (i.e., job development); or 3 years successful sales,
marketing, or job recruitment experience.
- Proven success in sales and in establishing business to
business relationships; familiarity with BVR and BWC guidelines
- Must be proficient and accurate in computer use, including
- CPR/First Aid Certification required.
- Must have valid driver's license, acceptable driving record,
and be deemed insurable through Harbor's vehicle insurance
Keywords: Harbor Corporation, Fort Wayne , Job Developer (Contingent - Up to 20 hours/week), Other , Defiance, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!