Website Requirements Analyst
Company: Willis Towers Watson
Posted on: June 12, 2021
This position will play an integral and impactful role in the
growth of the Digital PMO team and report to the Digital PMO
leadership. The candidate selected for this opportunity will
interact with and impact the output of paid & owned media teams,
digital development, and business operations.
At TRANZACT - Willis Towers Watson we create cutting-edge
marketing solutions to help insurance brands compete online. We are
seeking an enthusiastic, experienced digital web analyst to make an
impact on our growing Digital team. You will work with creative,
media, and development teams to build websites, online
applications, and marketing assets.
- Work directly for/with Product Owner (s), business and
marketing stakeholders to distill requirements into user stories
- Work with developers to remove roadblocks, answer questions and
set priorities in daily Scrum huddles, retros, planning and backlog
- Act as knowledge leader for technical function and features of
websites, media and marketing programs.
- Analyze and improve website user experience, based on web
traffic, competitor and technology platform data and provides
reporting to Product Owners, stakeholders, and VP level marketing
and tech leaders.
- 3-6 years of experience in requirements, analysis, marketing
technology (media), and/or dynamic consumer-facing web
- BS degree in business, computer science, information
technology, or applicable field. (Engineering field preferred, but
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum software development methodologies
- Experience managing multiple projects, with competing resources
and priorities, through varying phases of design, development and
- Digital marketing expertise, in areas such as pay-per-click,
social media, search engine optimization, email automation, and
conversion rate optimization
- Outstanding organization, communication, and leadership
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and ownership of projects
- Creative problem solver.
- Background in technical requirements (across industry), project
and product management, e-commerce or online advertising
- Knowledge of web analytics systems (Google Analytics, Google
Tag Manager, Google Optimize), content management systems, web
design systems (Invision, Sketch) and email systems (Mailchimp,
- Experience in insurance or financial industries
Keywords: Willis Towers Watson, Fort Wayne , Website Requirements Analyst, Other , Lima, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!