Company: DOLCO LLC
Posted on: October 12, 2021
What is the position where you can add
We are actively hiring for a key position for our Dolco Division
of Tekni-Plex. The position is entitled Extrusion Manager, and will
have key role in directing and coordinating the manufacturing
operations of the Extrusion Department on all shifts to company
standards as to quality, safety, quantity, cost and schedules and
What will you do?
- Collaborate with employees at all levels to develop and install
methods, improvements and cost savings ideas.
- Plan and coordinate work, train and motivate, monitor and
evaluate performance of Extrusion employees; ensure their ability
to safely operate extrusion and auxiliary equipment; develop
department specialists to effectively oversee the daily
responsibilities of their crews.
- Responsible for material management and working with the
- Monitor roll stock and raw materials inventory and usage.
- Ensure that established policies, standards, regulations and
procedures are followed.
- Be alert to existing and potential production problems and take
necessary corrective action.
- Development of Self and Others: Lead, motivate and train
24 - 26 employees meeting department goals and
- Integrity and Trust: Being personally accountable for the
highest standards of behavior which includes being honest in intent
- Safety and Environment: Ensure your own safety and safety of
- Innovation: Constructively challenge for a better way and
sponsor creativity and the sharing of ideas.
- Excellence: Seek that our products and services are 'best in
class' and be professional in all you do
What Skills do you bring to the role?
- Experience and proven ability to lead, motivate, select, train
and instruct others.
- Good interpersonal, organizational and communication
- Experience using Excel and Minitab to produce reports, charts
- Five to ten years related experience in Extrusion.
- College degree preferred, but not required with relative
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts including
statistical inference to be able to solve practical problems and
define problems to apply solutions.
At Tekni-Plex, we value all of our people across the globe. We
strive to provide a work environment that leads to your
professional fulfillment. Since fulfillment means something
different to everyone, the rewards that Tekni-Plex provides
globally are appropriately diverse and suited to help you perform
inside and outside the
company. Our rewards programs include:
We offer a full complement of valuable Health, Wellness, and
Welfare benefits which include:
Medical, Dental, and Vision
Life and Disability
401(k) and Match
Wellness Program including EAP
Pay for Performance philosophy
Keywords: DOLCO LLC, Fort Wayne , Extrusion Manager, Other , Decatur, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!