INVESTMENT OFFICER - INDIANAPOLIS/FORT WAYNE
Company: STAR Financial Bank
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: January 15, 2022
If you are searching for an employer that provides you with
unlimited career growth and development opportunities, look no
further! Learn how STAR Financial Bank strives to be the employer
of choice in Indiana and truly defines OneTeam.STAR Financial Bank
is an Indiana-based community bank known for its culture of
delivering quality service, personalized banking solutions and
innovative use of technology for more than 75 years. We are proud
to be a community bank in every aspect of the word. Beyond monetary
giving and employee volunteerism, STAR is dedicated to partnering
with the people and organizations that improve our communities. At
every one of our locations, employees demonstrate their commitment
to STAR and to our customers by honoring our core values of Honesty
& Integrity, Accountability, Respect for All, Do What's Right,
Commitment to Lifelong Learning, Community Leadership, Being
Progressive, Celebrating Success and Remaining Independent.The
Investment Officer position is included in a workplace model that
allows for a combination of in-office and remote work.As the
Investment Officer, essential responsibilities include:
- Portfolio design and implementation for personal, fiduciary and
- Establishes, implements, and oversees investment policies for
individual, fiduciary and corporate clients.
- Provides advice to customers on personal investment products
and services by counseling them on current market trends and
recommending appropriate investment strategies.
- Manages the bond, equity and fund-oriented investments for
individual trust and advisory accounts.
- Initiates action to affect required purchases and sales of
- Consults with clients and account administrators in the
development and execution of investment strategies.
- May participate in Private Advisory Investment Committee
- Maintains up to date familiarity with the investment portfolios
in the interest of optimizing client potential.
- Determines specific customer needs and ensures that appropriate
market transactions are executed.
- Uses fundamental and technical research to arrive at sound and
timely investment decisions.
- Provide coaching and support for direct report associates in
addition to other Human Resources responsibilities such as: hiring,
firing, disciplinary actions, setting and monitoring annual and
quarterly goal, completing timely performance appraisals, and
approving merit increases.
- Cultivate new business and client relationships.
- Participate in the community through community activities and
membership on boards.
- Cross sells other STAR Financial products and services.Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Discreet with highly confidential information.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to identify and recommend varying solutions.
- Proven ability to work with multiple priorities.
- Highly self motivated with strong interpersonal skills.In
addition to traditional compensation and benefits packages, our
leaders continue to collaborate to launch innovative employee
benefits and perks including minimum starting pay of $18.00/hour,
in addition to the following;Health Coverage & Wellness
Life Insurance & Disability Coverage
Affordable Medical, Vision, Dental
Short Term Disability (employer paid)
Flexible Dependent Care Account
Long Term Disability
Health Savings Account (with employer contributions)
Basic Employee Life Insurance
Prescription Drug Plan
Voluntary Life/Disability Insurance
Employee Wellness Initiatives (physical/mental/financial)
Annual Flu Shots/Wellness Screenings
Health Management Contribution
Employee Assistance Program
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Financial & Retirement Planning
Generous Managed Time Off (vacation days, sick days)
Compassion Care Managed Time Off
Competitive Pay & Annual Performance Reviews
Holidays & Float Holidays
Rewarding incentive/commission plans
Maternity & Parental Leave
STAR 401k (Traditional & Roth)
401k Employer Match
Volunteer Time Off
** Eligibility of benefits are determined by employment status
classification and may be discussed during the interview
process.STAR Financial Bank proudly celebrates diversity and
remains conscious of the realization that diversity is not solely
represented by physical characteristics. STAR is an equal
opportunity employer (EEO) with a commitment to inclusivity for all
employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
pregnancy, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or
status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal,
state, and local laws. STAR complies with applicable STAR and local
laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location
in which we have facilities.
Keywords: STAR Financial Bank, Fort Wayne , INVESTMENT OFFICER - INDIANAPOLIS/FORT WAYNE, Other , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!