Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Lead and execute all recruiting and hiring process for two
locations, ensuring compliance with Sabert guidelines as well as
applicable laws and regulations. Responsible for: working with
hiring managers to define job requirements, planning and carrying
out a sourcing strategy for each position, screening resumes,
interviewing applicants, and referring well-qualified applicants to
hiring managers for specified positions with emphasis on matching
specific candidates with specific positions. In addition to leading
the recruiting function, provide support and assistance on other
Human Resource projects and initiatives related to employee
relations, training and development, etc.
Provide exceptional service and full lifecycle recruiting within
Sabert Corporation, including:
- Confer with hiring managers to identify personnel needs,
workforce planning strategies, and search assignments and work with
managers to obtain or write complete and detailed job descriptions,
ensuring an understanding of job duties, responsibilities, skills
and competencies required.
- Source candidates via various means, including web searches,
networking, job postings, and coordination with contracted search
- Screen resumes and candidate credentials for appropriateness of
skills, experience and knowledge and prescreen candidates based
upon prescreening criteria developed in collaboration with hiring
- Manage the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between
candidates and hiring managers.
- Interview candidates identified for interviewing by hiring
managers, and prepare candidates by providing detailed, accurate,
and inspiring information about the Company, our business strategy,
department background, job descriptions, and performance
- Review the hiring manager's interview results for each
candidate and take appropriate action.
- Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates,
including extending offers of employment to selected candidates
under the direction of the hiring manager and within Sabert
guidelines, as well as the negotiation, closing, and administrative
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in
order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices;
leverage online and other recruiting resources to identify and
recruit the very best candidates; participate in the development of
ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all
candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions, and other
recruiting activities to ensure a thorough and accurate audit if
- Conduct follow-up calls, in-person meetings and
quality-improvement studies with hiring managers and new
- Create and foster relationships with colleges, professional
organizations and other community contacts to attract and recruit a
broad range of talented candidates.
- Participate in or lead department or Company projects affecting
employee relations, training and development or general work
- Conduct and coordinate onboarding with selected
- Perform other related duties as required.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Exceptional customer service skills and experience: Must have
demonstrated appropriate customer service attitudes and services in
a variety of human resource settings.
- Professional recruitment/human resources experience: Must have
demonstrated recruitment experience in a diverse and dynamic
environment. Must have demonstrated experience in using
state-of-the-art recruitment techniques to effectively source
candidates as well as administer the overall recruitment
- Working knowledge of Human Resources: The candidate should
possess a good understanding of the basics of human resource
management functions such as compensation, benefits, employee/labor
relations, training and development.
- Teamwork/Collaboration: Must possess demonstrated skills and
abilities in collaborative efforts with experience in
- Flexibility: Must have demonstrated the ability to adapt to a
variety of human resource issues with successful outcomes and must
demonstrate openness to new ideas and approaches.
- Supporting Diversity: Must possess a strong understanding and
appreciation of a diverse work environment and ensure that where
possible a diverse talent pool is used to identify qualified
- Interpersonal Skills: Must possess the ability to relate well
to people and work in cooperation with others to effectively
coordinate activities in order to accomplish tasks.
- PC/Technology Skills: Must have a basic proficiency in word
processing, spreadsheets, Internet and presentation software.
- Judgment: Must have demonstrated ability to act independently
upon information and make decisions that achieve optimal
- Organization: Must organize/prioritize work, manage multiple
tasks and projects and function effectively as a small-team
Required Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 5 yrs + experience in recruiting
- Demonstrated experience in managing an independent HR
Additional Experience a plus:
- Bilingual- fluent in both English / Burmese (read, speak,
write) a plus
Pay, benefits and more.
Sabert is eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive
compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health
insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance,
disability and more.
We are a leading global manufacturer of innovative food packaging
products and solutions. Our company was founded in 1983 on a single
mission: to enhance and advance the way people enjoy food . Today
we design, manufacture and distribute a wide spectrum of packaging
solutions for food distributors, restaurants & caterers, grocery
stores, national food chains and consumer entertaining.
Keywords: Sabert, Fort Wayne , Talent Acquisition Specialist, Other , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!