Company: Culver Duck Farms Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Family-owned Culver Duck Farms knows the trick to smoking ducks is
keeping those eggs lit. The vertically-integrated company hatches
close to 3.5 million ducks every year, then processes them into
fresh and frozen whole ducks, fillets, sausage, smoked or marinated
breasts, and even duck sticks (think jerky).
Work in a slaughtering establishment performing precision functions
involving the preparation of duck. Work may include specialized
slaughtering tasks and cutting premium cuts of duck for further
- Hang, grade, stuff and pack ducks.
- Able to work with scales and minimal math.
- Ability to learn to use a pallet jack or forklift.
- Handle ducks and work under cold conditions.
- Make boxes.
- Ability to operate machinery.
- Pack/bag duck and duck parts.
- Ability to work with air tools.
- Understand and follow plant GMP's.
- Follow all plant rules.
- Understand our reconditioning procedures.
- Know how to correctly follow Standard Operating
- Follow proper hygiene practices.
- Know and understand our animal welfare policy.
- Know Culver Ducks emergency evacuation procedure.
- Properly report any injuries or illnesses while working.
- Previous general labor experience a plus but not required
- Poultry experience preferred
Keywords: Culver Duck Farms Inc., Fort Wayne , General Laborer, Other , Lagrange, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!