Company: REV Group
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Apply now "
Date: Jan 11, 2022
Location: Decatur, IN, US, 46733
Company: REV Group, Inc.
Requisition ID: 12046
Receives orders from the Parts Department to fabricate custom
luggage doors for dealer/customers. This individual fabricator must
have a highly trained eye, excellent problem-solving skills that
consistently completes tasks on time with great accuracy.
Individual will help support REV's vision of delivering the highest
quality of products to our customers.
* Receive orders and maintain expected completion dates
* Check measurements and dimensions of each piece with rulers and
* Mark spots to cut and use tools to manipulate steel, plastic, or
other materials by cutting, hammering, or grinding
* Employ hand torches to heat up materials to make them more
flexible for bending
* Drill and punch holes in metal for screws, bolts and rivets while
fastening seams and joints together with welds, bolds, adhesive,
rivets, solder, caulks into products or to repair sheet metal
* Trim, file, grind, buff and smooth surfaces, seams, and joints of
assembled parts, using various tools to bring to a finished
* Expert problem solving and troubleshooting ability, resource
identification and efficient coordination of resources
* Setting up and operating fabricating machines like welding, torch
cuttings, drill presses, grinders, and shears to cut, form, drill,
bend, and punch.
* Communicate with team and build good working relationships
* Available to work overtime as workload increases
* Promote and Maintain safe work environment
* High School Diploma or a GED equivalent
* Ability to comprehend blueprints and specifications
* Ability to communicate professional, both in writing and
* Ability to operate various machines and hand tools
* Attention to detail and good hand eye coordination
* Preferred welding experience
* Must be a self-starter, who can work with or without
* Ability to lift at least 40 lbs or more
Position Type/ Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time, 1st shift position. Normal hours are 7:00 AM -
3:30 AM, Monday thru Friday.
REV Group is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity.
The Company conducts all employment practices without regard to
race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability,
protected veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual
orientation or any other basis prohibited by law. REV Group also
undertakes affirmative action to assure equal employment
opportunity for minorities and women, for persons with
disabilities, and for protected veterans.
NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Effective January 1, 2020, pursuant to the California Consumer
Privacy Act of 2018 (as amended, the "CCPA"), if you are a
California resident, you may have certain additional rights. Please
click on the link for a description of those rights and how
California residents may exercise them.
Keywords: REV Group, Fort Wayne , Fabricator I, Other , Decatur, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!