Customer Relations Specialist
Company: Valco Companies
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job DescriptionSummary:VAL-CO a leader in commercial poultry,
egg, and swine production equipment, specializing in world-famous
poultry watering and feeding systems, is currently looking for a
Full-Time Customer Relations Specialist in the Coldwater, Ohio
facility.The Customer Relations Specialist role is an individual
contributor and member of the Customer Service team. This position
reports directly to the Customer Service Manager. Scheduled 40
hours per week, 8:00am 5:00pm with an hour lunch.
- Maintain timely and effective communication with assigned
customers. Offering a superb customer experience as it pertains to
the entire order management process.
- Order management from point of entry throughout the entire
- Ability to know when issues at hand are beyond the Customer
Relations Specialist realm of control. Then having the knowledge to
know who to connect your customer with to ensure a seamless level
- Proactive communication and the ability to quickly respond to
customer inquiries to ensure successful order fulfillment and
- Resolve problems promptly & efficiently in a manner that
retains and promotes customer loyalty.
- Process Return Material Authorizations (RMA) and coordinate the
return and credit process.
- Maintain order review, past due, and other reports as
- Continuous improvement mindset. Striving to make daily
improvements in regard to process, product, and programs.
- Demonstrate conduct consistent with the Val-Co published core
- All other reasonable duties assigned by the Customer Service
Manager.Like all VAL-CO employees, the conduct of this employee
must be consistent with good character and must be reflective of
our company's published core values.Requirements:
- Associate degree in business, marketing or related area or
minimum of 3 years of work experience in a fast paced-customer
service work environment.
- International Freight & Logistics experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a focus
on Spanish Fluency.
- Self-motivated and resourceful; ability to multitask and manage
- Able to work independently with attention to detail and a high
level of accuracy.
- Proficiency in the use of computer software applications
including Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel and Word.**EOE
Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National
Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status**
Keywords: Valco Companies, Fort Wayne , Customer Relations Specialist, Other , Coldwater, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!