Manual Operations Process Associate
Company: The Medical Protective Company
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Meet MedPro Group. We're an industry-leading Berkshire Hathaway
insurance company with a passion for our clients and our team. We
are hundreds of professionals with varied backgrounds and
experience levels who came together to achieve one goal: protecting
those who have made it their mission to serve and care for others.
Never considered the insurance industry before? We think you
In this role, you will---
* Provide operational support and servicing to RRG and Specialty
business segments supported by Manual Ops, ensuring timely issuance
of policies, endorsements, and other service requests.
* Ensure team accuracy related to manual production tasks,
including but not limited to: policy and endorsement issuance,
credentialing and COI, entry of new business and/or renewal data
into a mainframe, entry of high volume mid-term transactions into a
mainframe in support of existing accounts, reconciling system
generated reports against the imaging system to ensure all work
items are current, and system testing and reporting.
* Be accountable for administrative tasks, including but not
limited to: scanning, indexing documentation, mailing, faxing, and
* Maintain and provide metrics on accuracy/volumes of routine
processing items utilizing appropriate tracking sheets.
* Support functional areas as needed and as requested by
We are looking for candidates with---
* BA/BS degree preferred or equivalent experience.
* Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team;
effectively learning new tasks.
* Excellent organizational and communication skills.
* Strong attention to detail maintaining high levels of
* Capacity to thrive in a high volume environments requiring
personal organization, multitasking, & regular reprioritization
with short turnaround time on items of high impact.
* Demonstrated ability to problem solve, exercising good judgment
in escalation to management.
* Strong computer skills, with experience in using Outlook, Word,
Excel, Imaging, and Oasis.
MedPro Group's mission is built on a century-old legacy of
protecting those who protect others. From our roots in our hometown
of Fort Wayne, Indiana, we've worked diligently to become the
nation's premier healthcare liability coverage provider, currently
insuring more than 300,000 customers. With that growth, we've built
a significant presence in all 50 states. Our team works across the
country to provide the best strategies to mitigate risk and
preserve the reputations of those who have entrusted their good
name to us. That passion - built on a foundation of a culture that
values uncompromised integrity, obsessive client focus, great
teamwork, and a long-term mindset - makes MedPro a preferred
employer that many call their career home.
MedPro Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: The Medical Protective Company, Fort Wayne , Manual Operations Process Associate, Other , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!