Company: ALTENLOH BRINCK & CO US INC (SPAX, TRUFAST)
Posted on: August 7, 2022
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
Altenloh, Brinck & Co. US, Inc. manufactures and distributes
engineered fasteners under the SPAX - brand for the construction
market, TRUFAST - for the commercial roofing industry and
TRUFASTWalls - for exterior building envelopes and facades. The
Manufacturing Supervisor is responsible for overseeing
manufacturing processes by managing staff on the production floor
and coordinating resources. Accomplishes manufacturing staff
results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring,
and appraising job results; coaching, counselling, and disciplining
employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems,
policies, and procedures.
Our benefits include :
Free employee medical, dental, and vision insurance @ 30 days
Weekly production incentive up to $4.00 per hour
3 or 4 day work week (Monday-Thursday & Friday-Sunday)
Employee referral ($2,000)
New hire incentive ($2,000)
Vacation time @ 90 days
Company match 401k @ 30 days
Company paid uniforms
1. Define roles and responsibilities of direct reports: Assign
tasks based on position to ensure safety, quality and production
goals are being met.
2. Review production goals and results with employees: Print and
review PPR results, highlighting areas of concern, as needed.
3. Recognize and schedule employees for necessary training: As
4. Develop Lead personnel: Utilizing Lead job description, ensure
information is passed to Lead to allow them to optimize
5. Practice and enforce safety programs: Follow all safety programs
at all times and enforce company safety policies, utilizing
progressive discipline as necessary.
6. Self-development: Attend training seminars / workshops as
7. Management support: Support management decisions on the floor
and voice any concerns in a private setting.
8. Promote teamwork: Make decisions based on company's goals, not
individual shift, department or individual. Acknowledge other's
1. Prioritize production for conventional and Amba departments: Use
schedule from Materials Dept. to complete jobs on time, while
communicating concerns with due dates.
2. Schedule required overtime: As needed.
3. Work with maintenance department to schedule preventive
maintenance: Daily. Communicate any changes that may occur due to
4. Identify and address any inefficiency in production: Utilize PPR
report and communication sheets to identify and communicate any
5. Assist Engineering Dept. with trial runs: As needed.
6. Work with Quality Dept. in resolving internal and external
1. Ensure all labor transactions are entered correctly: Check PPR
reports and labor entry database daily to ensure accuracy. Train
and/or discipline employees as needed.
2. Administer Strike Policy: Weekly, through the Quality Defects
3. Complete Layered Process Audits and ensure direct reports are
completing theirs on time: Posted schedule.
The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive
list and that additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from
time to time; or the scope of the job may change as necessitated by
4+ years of comparable experience preferred
Respect for other employees.
Mature, dependable, dedicated work ethic and accountable for
Positive attitude, communication and ability to promote
General computer skills.
Must be able to multi-task.
Creative problem solving
Willingness to learn, desire to acquire new knowledge and
Very observant and detail oriented
Extremely good attendance.
No travel required
Remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for
prolonged periods. The employee is regularly required to sit, talk,
or hear; frequently required to use repetitive hand motion, and to
stand, walk, reach, bend or lift up to 50 pounds.
Keywords: ALTENLOH BRINCK & CO US INC (SPAX, TRUFAST), Fort Wayne , Manufacturing Supervisor, Other , Bryan, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!