Posted on: August 7, 2022
Operate welding and assembly machines and/or complete one or
more processes towards the manufacturing of struts, shocks or
components. Perform as an active team member in supporting and
performing all tasks in area. Required Skills
- Perform as a team member in the operation, which requires the
ability to learn different types of machines and able to rotate
within the area.
- Must be able to perform job within acceptable quality,
quantity, performance and safety standards.
- Perform safety checks and other checks as required per
- Reads control plans for product specifications such as
dimensions, tolerances tooling instructions such as holding
fixtures, and grinding wheels to be used.
- Set up machine to specification within control plan.
- Starts machine and observes operation.
- Verifies dimensions of work for conformance to
- Changes tooling as needed.An Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United StatesPreferred
- 6+ months of experience in the warehouse & production
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
Keywords: Tenneco, Fort Wayne , Machine Operators, Other , Camden, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!