Vice President of Marketing
Company: Gables Search Group
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Are you a Marketing Executive who wants to join a privately held
company that has experienced amazing growth and is on track to
double its revenue in the next two years? Are you a Marketing
Executive who has experience in Consumer Packaged Goods? If you can
answer "yes" to these questions, you should consider this
Our client is adding a Vice President of Marketing to its team to
drive all Enterprise marketing efforts for all three business units
in order to achieve business objectives. As Vice President of
Marketing, with 6 direct reports and reporting to the CEO, you will
develop best in class processes to drive department efficiency,
innovation and improved profitability.
As Vice President of Marketing you will:
- Implement strategies and plans to deliver double digit sales
- Develop plans to increase contribution margins across all lines
- Build, plan and implement the overall marketing strategy for
the Enterprise, appropriate to each business unit.
- Manage all traditional and digital marketing channels including
ecommerce, D2C, and social media to ensure brand
- Develop and deliver marketing policies, practices, and
strategies to attract customers to company website, online
presence, and promote online products.
- Identifies and develops key talent and appropriately manages
the marketing staff
- Prepare and manage marketing budgets. Measure ROI and
- Measure, manage and improve online content, considering SEO and
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide
suggestions for improvement.
- Forecast sales performance trends
- Work with Senior Sales Directors, Sales directors, and Product
Managers to increase client satisfaction through cohesive
- Lead and motivate digital marketing cross functional teams and
Your background should include:
- BS degree in Marketing required. Masters degree
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as an Omni Channel Marketing
- CPG experience a must
- Experience marketing products found in the cleaning aisle of
retailer preferred OR previous experience with a major player in
the CPG industry
- Strong experience in B2B, B2C, D2C.
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing
successful digital marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of ecommerce and how all current digital
marketing channels function
- Solid experience with Google AdWords and social media
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal)
Why consider this opportunity?
- Medical insurance including dental. Vision optional.
- 401(k) with match
- STD and LTD
- Life Insurance
- Verizon Wireless Discounts
- Fitness facility reimbursement
- 80% of annual Sam's Club or Costco membership paid
Our client will provide relocation assistance. Seeking Midwest
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Fort Wayne , Vice President of Marketing, Other , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!