Culinary Assistant - Full-Time 1st Shift & Part-Time 2nd
Company: Otterbein Senior Life
Location: Saint Marys
Posted on: September 25, 2022
NEW WAGES!OverviewOtterbein is currently seeking talented
Culinary Assistants to join our team at our vibrant, not-for-profit
retirement community. You will assist in the preparation and
serving of quality food to residents, guests, and employees under
sanitary conditions. Looking for a Full-Time 1st shift and
Part-Time 2nd shift.SIGN ON BONUS$1000 FULL TIME $500 PART
TIME*NOTE: Bonus offer available for a limited time! Bonus is
subject to change. Ask your interviewer for details.Apply from your
phone! Text OTTER to 89743Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we supply
PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) to keep you and our residents
safe. Additionally, we have implemented stronger infection control
and testing procedures in all Otterbein locations.BENEFITS
- Medical insurance with free virtual doctor visits
- Vision and dental insurance
- Paid time off & paid holidays
- Life insurance
- 401(k)/403(b) with company match
- PayActiv (paycheck advancement)
- Employee sponsored fund for employees in need
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)Responsibilities
- Prepare and set-up of all menu items according to
- Restocks cafeteria of other areas with food and supplies in a
courteous, timely manner.
- Scrape dirty trays and dishes and the loading and unloading of
the dish machine.
- Hand wash pots and pans, and other designated items.
- Maintain the kitchen facilities in a sanitary manner including
floors, walls, all equipment, and utensils.
- Safely handles a variety of chemicals and educates employees
about the same.
- Assists in kitchen where needed.
- Ensures that a clean and safe environment is
maintained.QualificationsEducation: High School diploma or GED
preferredExperience: Food service experience is a plus, but not
requiredApply today and begin a meaningful career as a Culinary
Assistant at Otterbein! Associated topics: baker, chef, dining
chef, kitchen, pastry chef, prep chef, salad chef, sushi, tavern,
Keywords: Otterbein Senior Life, Fort Wayne , Culinary Assistant - Full-Time 1st Shift & Part-Time 2nd, Other , Saint Marys, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!