HR Assistant - Part Time
Company: Ciocca Cleaning & Restoration
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF HR ASSISTANT: *
* Conducting new hire onboarding and training.
* Reviewing and updating initial and annual compliance
* Developing creative and innovative recruitment solutions to
attract quality and appropriate level staff.
* Screening application forms of job applicants and shortlisting
* Providing assistance in hiring process activities such as posting
jobs on job board or website, reviewing applications and
maintaining a spreadsheet on tracking an applicant.
* Other HR duties as assigned.
*KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES OF HR ASSISTANT: *
* Able to exercise great initiative in independent judgement
* Ability to maintain confidential information
* Able to interpret employment legislation, policies and
* Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with
people in course of work
* Knowledge of recruitment process
* Should be an effectual communicator verbally as well as through
* Solid problem-solving and business acumen skills
* Ability to speak, write and read English language
* Willingness to work additional hours in order to meet tight
*QUALIFICATIONS OF HR ASSISTANT: *
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business
Management or related field OR 2 years of relatable experience.
* Acceptable Criminal Background Check
* Flexible schedule to work outside normal business hours.
* Valid Drivers License
*PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF HR ASSISTANT: *
The work requires routine walking, standing, bending and carrying
items weighing up to thirty pounds.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
* Referral program
* Monday to Friday
* Recruiting: 2 years (Preferred)
* Human Resource: 1 year (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Ciocca Cleaning & Restoration, Fort Wayne , HR Assistant - Part Time, Other , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!