Hotel Night Auditor - Full Time
Company: Hilton Fort Wayne at the Grand Wayne Convention Ce
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*\*\*Able to supplement with 1st or 2nd shifts to reach full
Come join the excitement, and work Downtown Fort Wayne! The Hilton
Fort Wayne at the Grand Wayne Convention Center, the City's premier
full service hotel and banquet facility, is located right in the
heart of Fort Wayne, in the middle of all the exciting new
developments and activity.
The Hilton offers competitive benefits including employer sponsored
health, dental, life and disability insurance packages, a 401(k)
retirement savings plan, and paid vacation, Holidays and personal
days for qualifying employees.
Currently, the hotel is seeking to fill the following
Hotel Night Auditor / Front Desk
* This position is a 3rd shift position.
* Audit, balance, post and report on food and beverage charges to
ensure accuracy and proper cash handling procedures are
* Audit, balance, post and report on the room charges including
phone calls, zero balance folios, corrections, adjustments, taxes,
disputed charges, over/short figures to ensure accuracy and proper
cash handling procedures are followed.
* Complete, balance and file night audit reports including
over/short figures, deposits, counts, house charges, and
* Prepare and input statistics and income journal sheets for
preparation of daily reports.
* Perform the duties of a Front Desk Agent including greeting,
registering and assigning rooms in accordance with policies and
procedures. Use suggestive selling skills and company sales
programs to maximize revenue and occupancy levels.
* Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, shopping, dining,
entertainment, and travel directions.
* Answer the telephone and transfer callers.
* On time and at work when scheduled and in proper uniform.
* Attend department meetings as scheduled.
* This position offers competitive pay, full benefits including
paid time off, vacation, and holiday pay.
*\*\*Competitive Wage based on experience, Hilton OnQ Management
System experience is ideal!!\*\**
* Paid time off
* Health insurance
* Dental insurance
* Other types of insurance
* Flexible schedules
* Employee discounts
* Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Hilton Fort Wayne at the Grand Wayne Convention Ce, Fort Wayne , Hotel Night Auditor - Full Time, Other , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!