Company: Sterling Engineering, Inc.
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Title: Design Specialist -
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana -
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals
like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in
the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides
exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S. -
Hire Type: - Direct hire
- The designer would determine the size of the service pocket,
from there he would combine all of them to determine the size of
the cable. -
- Designs fiber cable puts in the necessary equipment and
- Splices in the computer. Runs network trace analysis to make
sure the network will work properly in the field. -
- Developing construction documents and annotating appropriately.
- Creating a bill of material, attending client meetings
- Answering technical questions from bidders and contractors.
- Identifies where permits would be required for rights of way.
- Make sure they have proper clearances and communicate to permit
- Attend progress meetings. When things come back from the field,
they will make adjustments to the design
- - GIS Experience -
- Design Experience- transferable skill
- Put others first, servant heart, really good work culture.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, or genetic information -
Keywords: Sterling Engineering, Inc., Fort Wayne , GIS Designer, Other , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!