Assembler I Lance Camper
Company: REV Group, Inc.
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Requisition ID: 16366
Since 1965 Lance has been building America's most popular truck
campers. And today, many of them are still on the road - a true
testament to the company's philosophy that Quality Comes First. Now
Lance is making its mark with travel trailers that are quickly
becoming the new ultra-light towable of choice.
Based in California - Lance manufactures from a state-of-the-art
production facility - a 141,000 square foot, 22-acre campus
Experiencing explosive growth, the last few years, Lance is adding
a new manufacturing location in Decatur, Indiana.
Lance Camper is part of the larger REV Group (NYSE: REVG), a
leading manufacturer of specialty vehicles for the fire &
emergency, commercial, and recreation markets. REV Group's
extensive vehicle line-up includes models such as ambulances, fire
trucks, school buses, terminal trucks, RV's, luxury buses, and much
more. Our 6,500+ employees continuously demonstrate their
commitment to building innovative and reliable vehicles that our
customers can depend on whether for a family trip across the U.S.
or when responding to an emergency. Rev Group is a veteran friendly
employer and hires over 200 veterans and or those transferring out
of the military each year.
Job Title: Assembler I
A day in the life of an Assembler at REV:
- Installing and mounting nonelectrical and electrical
interior/exterior components and hardware
- Assemble fabricated parts, components, or other units at
- Reading blueprint and engineering specifications
- Ensure safety requirements and manufacturing quality are
- Clean and inspect the product for quality standards
Required education, skills, and experience to be successful:
- Preferred 1-year experience in a manufacturing environment
- Preferred high school diploma or GED
- Ability to read and use a tape measure to precise
- Ability to use common hand tools and power tools such as
drills, screw guns, and caulk guns
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to communicate professionally and follow
- Successful completion of the drug and background screening
Physical demands in this role:
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Frequent bending, stooping, squatting, and climbing up and down
- Ability to operate and understand the operation of all
protective safety equipment in the area.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. without assistance
- Ability to work in non-temperature-controlled environments
What makes REV unique:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits start day one
- Military friendly employer
- Education reimbursement
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Opportunities to relocate to other REV locations
- All our products are made in the USA
The pay for newly hired employees in this position at this location
in California is $16.25. This is based on meeting all of the
requirements of the role. The base pay offered for the role may
vary depending on the candidate's job-related knowledge, skills,
and experience. We are proud to offer competitive benefits in
addition to competitive pay. Our pay for performance philosophy
allows top performers to earn more based on their continued
This information is provided per California Law. Base pay
information is based on market location and may differ in other
REV Group is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity.
The Company conducts all employment practices without regard to
race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability,
protected veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual
orientation, or any other basis prohibited by law. REV Group also
undertakes affirmative action to assure equal employment
opportunities for minorities and women, for persons with
disabilities, and for protected veterans.
NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Effective January 1, 2020, pursuant to the California Consumer
Privacy Act of 2018 (as amended, the "CCPA"), if you are a
California resident, you may have certain additional rights. Please
click on the link for a description of those rights and how
California residents may exercise them.
Keywords: REV Group, Inc., Fort Wayne , Assembler I Lance Camper, Other , Decatur, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!