Meter Reader (0302)
Company: Alpha Rae Personnel Inc
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: March 16, 2023
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reads meters in accordance with daily schedules;
- Makes special reads, appointment reads, missed meter reads,
skip reads, re-reads, and reads on new and closed
- Reports observed problems and unauthorized use of
- Handles customer contacts efficiently and courteously with tact
and diplomacy and reports customer inquiries and complaints to
- Opens, works, adds notes, and closes orders in CIS Mobile;
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one
to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Must have valid Indiana Driver's License.
- Working knowledge of computer equipment, hardware, software of
both Sensus and Itron.
- Ability to use Apple based iPad.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply
and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations
using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and
- Ability to lift and/or move 50 lbs
- Ability to -walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally
required to stand; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or
crawl; and talk or hear. -
Keywords: Alpha Rae Personnel Inc, Fort Wayne , Meter Reader (0302), Other , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...