Company: Kelly Services
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: July 13, 2019
Kelly Services is hiring Welders/Fabricators
3rd Shift 11-7 am
$18.75 Starting Wage
Contract to Hire
Work with a team of welding technicians to support the welding
activities of the plant. The team will support all activities to
assure that the plant meets its welding goals as well as customer
expectations. Responsibilities will include training, setting up
auto machines, programming robot weld paths, trouble shooting,
repair, perform preventative maintenance of weld equipment, and
auditing of welders and welding equipment. The weld techs will work
with the plant welding engineer, supervisors, and gap leaders to
maintain the weld standardization program on all lines.
Principal Accountabilities and Job Skills:
- Set and Validate parameters on Semiautomatic, Automatic, and
Robot Welding equipment for GMAW, GTAW, and RSW.
- Program, maintain, and enhance welding paths on Motoman DX100,
NX100, and XRC controllers as well as other robot
- Support machine runoff and machine acceptance.
- Train Manual Welders by conducting training classes as
- Trouble shoot production welding equipment
- Maintain Documents for Weld Standardization and Parameter
Documentation on WPS Forms
- Perform PM and repairs on welding equipment
- Maintain Calibration and perform PMs of Welding Robots
- Implement welding related cost saving within the
- Upgrade and maintain welding equipment to the Faureica
- Support activities to ensure plant welding meets all customer
and Faurecia welding standards and requirements.
- Support activities to reduce welding scrap in the
- Set and Document welding parameters and program robot welding
paths on new product launches
- Participate in Welding Network Training and Activities
- Thorough familiarity with the GMAW, GTAW, and RSW
- Resolves problems/conflicts, and mentors/coaches as
- Demonstrates analytical and problem solving ability.
- Willingness to learn and work in a team environment.
- High energy and self-motivated with the ability to work in a
fast-paced, high volume manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrates integrity.
Your new opportunity is here apply today!
Why Kelly®?At Kelly
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly
annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make
one career connection today, connect
Kelly Services®As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are
proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with
work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not
limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Fort Wayne , Welder/Fabricator, Other , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!