Principal Systems Engineer - Integrated Product Team Lead
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: August 16, 2019
Raytheon Company is seeking an Integrated Program Team Lead (IPTL)
to provide leadership, strong analysis to trends and day-to-day
management for a large portfolio of Test Automation Projects in a
challenging and dynamic environment. This role provides the
specialized expertise, organizational capability, and readiness to
meet demanding mission objectives across a variety of technical and
The IPTL will provide leadership, management oversight, and
tactical direction across various matrixed, multifunctional teams
composed of Raytheon and subcontractor Teammates. The IPTL oversees
a cross functional engineering team accountable for development,
integration and deployment of automated test solutions.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the
* Ensures that all test automation engineering activities are
performed and completed in a timely, cost-effective, and efficient
manner without compromising the quality of the performance and
deliverables. The IPTL is responsible for planning, organizing,
controlling, directing, and staffing the technical, administrative,
financial, contractual, and personnel actions required.
* Serves as the official point of contact to maintain close liaison
with various stakeholders, creating a spirit of partnership that
will provide business and technical advice and ensure the success
of the program.
* Exercises management and operational control while retaining full
responsibility for the performance of assigned work.
* Collects and manages the Prime Program's requirements and ensures
that the Test Automation solutions and personnel are fulfilling
* Builds and maintains relationships and networks with other areas
within SAS Test Automation
* Minimum 8+ years of experience managing complex programs with
history if demonstrating the following qualifications:
* Excellent oral and written communication skills to include the
ability to interact effectively with customers at all levels
including senior executives
* Strong performance in the management of programs with a history
of assignment to positions of progressively greater authority and
* Excellent leadership and team-building skills including leading
matrixed teams, Demonstrated ability to influence; action-oriented
leader who values collaborative teaming
* Experience developing and implementing strategic plans. Strategic
mind-set capable of tackling complex problems
* Demonstrated success in managing complex program task
prioritization, planning, staffing, scheduling, and conflict
* Strong communication skills enabling support of off-site
* Experience working in Test Engineering, Operations and/or Program
* Master's Degree or Project Management Professional (PMP)
certification with ability to meet PgMP eligibility
* Ability to obtain Secret Security Clearance
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering or related STEM
- This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S.
Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
144545Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
protected Veteran status.
Keywords: Raytheon, Fort Wayne , Principal Systems Engineer - Integrated Product Team Lead, Other , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!