Company: FedEx Supply Chain
Posted on: February 24, 2021
The primary responsibility will be leading and implementing an
industry leading Quality Management System eligible for
certification under an ISO standard. The Quality Manager will be
accountable to build a plan to roll out a Quality Management System
for new business transitions/start-ups.This position will be the
champion for all document workflow/ procedures relevant to The
Company Quality Management System standards.
This Position Will Be Responsible For---
- Implementing quality strategies/systems and developing
initiatives to improve work processes at site level
- Assuring site compliance to specific account or site standards
and regulatory requirements at all levels (site, account,
governmental - FDA, EPA, OSHA, DOT)
- Quantifying, seeking long-term solutions and reviewing
corrective action plans to non-conforming work processes and
product damage, expiry, etc., within this facility
- Implementing training programs, as required, to improve site
- Performing internal audits on the quality system and reporting
findings with request for corrective actions
- Continuing development of current accounts
- Establishing and implementing service surveys on regular basis
with reporting to internal and external management
- Assuring accurate disposition of non-conforming product
including management of product damage, expiry, quarantine, holds,
returned goods and recalls, ensuring that all information is
properly communicated to customer concerning non-conforming
- Providing assistance to the Facility Manager on special
projects as required
- Assuring the day to day facility operations meet all
productivity, safety, and quality objectives
- Providing leadership and direction to the facility employees
Qualifications - ExternalYou might be a great fit if---
- A BA/BS degree in Logistics, Industrial Engineer, Biology or
Business or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three (3) to five (5) years' experience implementing and
managing Quality Assurance programs. Preferably in a logistic
- Formal and working knowledge of ISO
- Prior experience in the healthcare/medical device industry
- Prior experience working in an FDA regulatory environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Knowledge of and experience with statistical techniques
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of The Company's
software systems or related experience is essential
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend,
stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color
vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust
focus.Referrals---If this isn't the job for you perhaps you have a
friend who would be a perfect fit! Please send them this link by
clicking the "Share" icon above or have them apply online by
clicking here and searching our openings.
ADA - FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in
compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals
with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
- Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: FedEx Supply Chain, Fort Wayne , Quality Manager, Professions , Lima, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!