CDL A Truck Drivers! Average $1500 weekly + Bonuses!
Company: Hoosier Air
Posted on: April 9, 2021
CDL A Truck Drivers! Average $1500 weekly + Bonuses!!
Hoosier Air Transport is a family-owned freight transportation
company, specializing in refrigerated long haul transportation,
headquartered in Columbus, Indiana, the crossroads of America.
- Earn up to $1500 weekly- all miles paid, loaded and
- Average 3200 - 3500 miles per week
- Home Bi-weekly options available based on your area
- Midwest to West Coast. No East Coast or Canada!
- 100% no touch freight!
- Bonus pay for clean inspections (up to $100)
- End-of-month performance bonuses available (up to
- Benefits- medical, life, vision, and dental after 90
- Pet & rider policies available
- 2018 2021 Kenworth T680 & Freightliner Evolution tractors
governed at 70/72 MPH
- All trucks have automatic transmissions
- EZ Pass & Pre-Pass installed in trucks (Elite pass available in
some trucks as well)
- XM Radio in all trucks
- Fridge included in all cabs
- 12 months or more Class A tractor trailer experience
- We evaluate all criminal background charges on a case-by-case
basis. We do NOT turn away applicants because of a criminal record.
- We WILL accept your DOT physical. No need to complete a new one
Keywords: Hoosier Air, Fort Wayne , CDL A Truck Drivers! Average $1500 weekly + Bonuses!, Professions , Huntertown, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!