Company: Strategic Materials
Location: Hartford City
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Forklift Operator - Glass Recycling Company
Strategic Materials is an environmental steward and largest glass
recycler in North America, helping to conserve earth's natural
resources. Strategic Materials origins started in 1896, recycling
glass into a variety of products.
Would you like to grow your skills in a challenging and rewarding
career with the largest glass recycling company in North America?
We have an exciting job opportunity for you!
- Operating a Forklift safely and efficiently around heavy
- Lifting and moving materials
- Sorting and placing recycled material through a production
- Maintain a clean work area
- Loading and unloading vehicles and other activities as
- Assist the Maintenance Manager as needed
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than
70 pounds most of the work day.
- Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as
cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals) occasionally.
- Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves
dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements
Direct & Permanent Job, Weekly Pay, Overtime Opportunities,
Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage, & 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan,
opportunity for growth.
Join Strategic Materials
"Strategic Materials, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Strategic Materials, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation,
age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national
origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate
law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications,
merit, and business need."
Ready to join our recycling team? Apply Now!
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Strategic Materials, Fort Wayne , Forklift Operator, Professions , Hartford City, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!