Industrial Maintenance Position
Company: Huntington Aluminum
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Huntington Aluminum Inc. is a recycled aluminum foundry located
in Huntington, Indiana. Founded in 2011, Huntington Aluminum
operates a 100,000 square-foot facility that produces aluminum 356
alloy ingots and sows for automotive manufacturers across the
United States.Job Requirements:Job Responsibilities:
- Wear all required personal protective equipment and
- Work safely around moving equipment and hot metal.
- Maintenance trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read and interpret both electrical schematics and
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by
completing preventive maintenance requirements on all equipment as
well as provides process troubleshooting as needed.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in
operation, listening for problem using precision measuring and
- Removes/replaces defective parts in a safe manner.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by
checking stock to determine inventory levels, anticipating needed
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
- The willingness to function effectively in a team environment
and tackle any task required for the success of the team.
- Must be able to work extended periods of time in heat and
- Must be able to work overtime as needed. Qualifications:
- Industrial/manufacturing maintenance: 1 year (Required)
- Thorough knowledge and experience in plant maintenance
- Operational knowledge of automated industrial machinery
(motors, servos, pumps, drives, relays, 3 phase power,
communication devices, industrial/electronic controls, and power
- Experience in reading/interpreting hydraulic prints, pneumatic
diagrams, electrical ladder diagrams, blueprints, technical
manuals, voltmeters, ohmmeters, and other electrical
- Must be able to do welding, brazing, and cutting torch.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Forklift experience preferred, but not required. Work Schedule:
- Preference to candidates who are able and willing to work 3rd
Shift (11:00 PM - 7:00 AM). Benefits:
- Health insurance
- 401k with 4% matching employer contributions.
- Boot allowance
- Uniform cost split with employees.
Keywords: Huntington Aluminum, Fort Wayne , Industrial Maintenance Position, Professions , Huntington, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!