Company: Trelleborg Group HQ - Trelleborg AB
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: November 22, 2021
SUMMARY:Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to
install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility
equipment according to safety, predictive and productive
maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the
site's business goals and objectives. -JOB DUTIES:
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to,
mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and
repair of production machines.
- Assemble and install electrical/mechanical equipment.
- Make modifications, design changes and improvements to enhance
machine/equipment utilization, productivity, and longevity.
- Wire and plumb special production equipment.
- Perform required preventive or predictive maintenance
- Operate the Maintenance CMMS system.
- Requisition repair parts and materials.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment utilizing 5S
- Other duties as assigned.
- Perform maintenance on all auxiliary equipment, builds,
grounds, and vehicles as required. -Required Education and/OR
- High School or GED EquivalentPreferred Education and/or
- Educational certification or minimum 2 years maintenance
experience in a related field.
- Analytical ability to trouble-shoot and solve problems.
- Able to use electronic test equipment such as volt/OHM meters,
D.C. power supply, etc.
- Operate motor vehicles, forklift truck.
- Use a wide variety of hand tools including saws, jacks and
- Read and understand blueprints, schematic diagrams, technical
- Use micrometers, calipers, gauges and various other measuring
- Work on ladders and scaffolding.
- Operate various types of machinery such as engine lathes,
mills, drills and grinders.
- Knowledge of electric circuitry, 3 phase power systems, power
distribution, OHM's law.
- Must have a working knowledge of lathes, mills and CNC
- Experience working with hydraulic and pneumatic
- Welding & brazing. -RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:Receiving work
requests and planning work/maintenance activity. - Supporting all
facets of facility operation as needed. - Be familiar with critical
environment aspects for assigned areas of
Electric/electronic test equipment, computer calculator. - Various
machine tools (mill, drill press, lathe, etc.) - Welders, sheet
metal break, shears, fork truck lifts jacks. - All types of hand
tools, measuring devices.Application: 12-31-2021Please right click
the link to open in a new tab.Complete Assessment Here:
Keywords: Trelleborg Group HQ - Trelleborg AB, Fort Wayne , Maintenance Mechanic, Professions , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!