Company: Latham Pool Products, Inc.
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Primary Role: Performing preventative maintenance and repairs on
equipment, troubleshooting issues with equipment, positive
interaction with adjacent departments. Latham Pool Products is the
largest manufacturer of swimming pool components and pool
accessories in North America, with over 25 locations in the USA,
Canada, New Zealand and Australia. We are looking for Highly
energetic, results-driven, self-motivated, team-oriented
individuals with great work ethics looking for full time,
year-round work to join our Fort Wayne Team. SUMMARY: We are
looking for a dedicated and hardworking maintenance technician, who
possesses a strong mechanical and electrical aptitude. Someone who
can confidently be held responsible for maintaining the machinery
as well as the facility in good running condition, utilizing their
technical skills, knowledge, and experience with various industrial
machines - including both hydraulic and mechanical systems (such as
480 V - 3 Phase Circuits, Sewing Machines, & Air Compressors).
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
- Perform mechanical troubleshooting on systems regarding sewing,
heat-seal welding, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical tasks.
- Identify, troubleshoot repairs needed on equipment and system
problems - both routine and complex.
- Perform routine/preventative maintenance on all plant equipment
including but not limited to heat sealing, cutting and drilling
- Maintain equipment logs.
- Competency in one or more of the following areas: PLC,
Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Electronics, Electrical Distribution,
- Being able to tackle other duties assigned by members of
- Works primarily from general verbal instructions, but also from
maintenance schedules, detailed drawings, diagrams, sketches,
specifications, prints, manuals, and/or written instructions.
- Think, communicate and work safely, following Latham's safety
policies and procedures continuously. QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- High school diploma or GED.
- Two-year technical degree and/or certified apprenticeship with
1-2 years of specific electrical and mechanical maintenance
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and
- Able to read a variety of system schematics.
- Able to multitask and troubleshoot equipment issues in a
- Flexible schedule. WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
- Higher wages for higher skill or aptitude
- Full time, year-round work
- Overtime opportunities during the summer months
- Highly competitive wages
- Excellent benefit package that includes but is not limited to
health, vision, dental and life insurance, 401K, etc.
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Latham Pool Products, Inc., Fort Wayne , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!