Company: Omni One
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Plant ControllerLima, OH$95,000 to $105,000Plus, Bonus and Great
BenefitsID 25628This manufacturing company and team are taking on
new challenges. They are in search of a Plant Controller who
embraces working in a manufacturing environment. This manufacturing
corporation has a solid history of success. This position is open
due to a promotion. This person will have the opportunity to grow
into the VP of Finance. This opportunity will allow you to use both
your manufacturing accounting skills coupled with your operation
insight.As the Controller for this company, you will get involved
- Developing and leading Cost Accounting controls for engineering
- Evaluating how the plant is performing with labor, scrap rates,
productivity, margin, and cost analysis
- Preparation of reports: forecasting, income, expense, earnings,
cash flow and balance sheets
- Partnering with others in management to review past performance
and strategic planning for the future To be considered for this
Controller Opportunity you must have:
- A four-year degree
- Experience managing an accounting department in a manufacturing
- Experience with Variance Analysis and Cost Accounting
- Experience with Month End Reporting
- A 'roll up your sleeves and get out on the floor'
- CPA or CMA is highly desirable Please apply or send us a copy
of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be
kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted
within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview
with the Omni One team.
Keywords: Omni One, Fort Wayne , Plant Controller, Professions , Lima, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!