Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Arrive on time daily; supply departments with Virgin, Regrind &
Additive; perform job effectively and efficiently; meet production
volume expectations posted daily; perform all aspects of job
safely; exhibit team work; be accountable for monitoring and
correcting quality issues as they occur; learn the job requirements
based on company expectations; follow company policies and
* Perform all Material Handling and safety SOP's with little
* Responsible for keeping lines supplied with regrind and virgin
* Responsible for the blenders, vacuum pumps, loaders, etc.
* Assist in the changeover of a line to include laminate,
colorants, and additives.
* Know and understand all raw material numbers.
* Understand the entire Material Conveyance process in depth.
* Disassemble grinders; clean and reassemble.
* The cleaning and changing of various filters on equipment.
* Identify and understand the use of all the equipment and its
* Identify and understand the functions of the control panels.
* Perform the proper uses of hand tools.
* Demonstrate ability to perform all Packer duties.
* Assist with box making and breaking packers when needed.
* Assist in the cleaning and general housekeeping.
* Ability to work from heights.
* Must be able to learn SAP for production reporting.
* Applicants must have a good attendance record.
* Consistent and timely in the performance of tasks.
* Must be flexible in daily job assignments.
* Must be able to perform accurate work.
* Must follow all GMP & Food Safety procedures.
* Frequent handling of 4000 lbs +/- of Roll Stock.
* Frequent handling of 1500 lbs +/- of Material in Gaylord's.
* Standing on feet up to 12 hours a day.
* Use of hands to write for labeling, counting, and reporting.
* Withstand extreme heat temperatures occasionally.
* Good leadership and team skills.
* Basic computer skills.
* Analytical / problem solving skills.
Keywords: Sabert, Fort Wayne , Material Handler, Professions , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!